Season of Gratitude
This quiet, unobtrusive structure sits on a busy corner. I wonder how many people even look up and see it. It is a stable and strong structure though and I think if it weren't there, we'd all miss it.
I lucked out with another bright, clear day for painting. It's been a cold fall but many clear days! There is a Wawa kitty corner from this spot and I found a good vantage place there. It was a bit busy but that did not bother me. I thought about adding some cars to the painting but I like the starkness without the vehicles. It's calmer without them. There is something about this Street and Steeple series that calls out for quiet and calm.
- Original oil painting on wood panel
- Painting is 6 x 6 inches
- Wooden black frame is 7 x 7 x 1.5 inches
- Painted plein air on location
- Painting is framed, wired, ready to hang
- If interested in more information about how this series developed read my blog about it HERE