Welcome to Day 16 of 25 Days of Minis
The initial marks on this panel were so simple I really struggled with what to do with it for quite a while. Finally, after many false moves, I decided to echo that initial shape in the painting, to fill the space and then build from there. It then was about adding layers and pulling colors from the series to build complexity and design.
In the end, though, it had to stand on its own and I will say… there were many small epiphanies involved to get to that point. I had my doubts on some days. I have to say, my leap of understanding and faith paid off in the end.
- Original oil painting on wood panel
- Painting is 8 x 8 inches
- Wooden black frame with silver accent
- Frame dimension is 9 x 9 x 1.5 inches
- Painting is framed, wired, ready to hang
- If interested in more information about how this series developed read my blog about it HERE
- Please Sign Up for my email list, in menu above, to receive updates and Newsletter in the future!