“Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words — And never stops at all.” -Emily Dickinson
I painted this on a brisk fall morning; one of those that is clear and sunny but quite nippy. The steeple seemed to glow against a pure, deep, blue sky and I was warmed by the sun as I painted. I got many waves and thumbs up of encouragement while painting.
On a busy 4 lane street with cars and buses passing by, there was a quietness about this little spot. As soon as I pulled up, I knew that my vantage point would include the slightly leaning pole in the foreground with the wire leading over and across. It’s just perfect, isn’t it?
- Original oil painting on wood panel
- Painting is 6 x 6 inches
- Frame is 7 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches
- Black wooden frame has silver accent edge
- Painted plein air on locations
- Painting is framed, wired, ready to hang
- Please Sign Up for my email list - link is above